life | design | style

The New Homestead

| On
6/11/2014
Yep, we moved. Finally. I am officially back with civilization! No more 90 minutes drives just to attend an actual mall, an Olive Garden,  a Target, an airport... Here I have just about everything at my finger tips. Although, an IKEA would be nice to have near. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hiking the foothills, attending Shakespeare Festival, horse races, boating, an actual mall, lunch at the park...

Eventually, whenever I finally settle in I will share with you my lovely nest. But for now, I'll just give you a sneak peak...



I know I'm a tease! It will happen! 

I hope your having a happy hump day! We're right in middle of our week!

Stay happy!

Catie
ooxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature