life | design | style

Getting Healthy Series: Week Five

| On
6/01/2014
Let's be honest here - I'm struggling. The funny thing is, is during the day, I'm great and on track. But once night falls, I just give up. Why? Why do I consistently sabotage my "being good" during the day and totally fail at night? I'm kind of at a loss of words as to what I should do to move forward with this post.   I'm not going to give up totally with my 3 month getting healthy series. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that I'm just human going through the same struggles as someone else. Are you with me on this? Hmmmm, .... Okay, here is my deal. What if I commit to you I'll NOT sabotage my evening by doing just 3 of them for the week. There. I put it out there. Will you be my support?

Do you struggle at night as I do? Please, let me know!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature