life | design | style

High 5 for Friday!!

| On
6/13/2014
Is it already Friday? It feels like a Thursday to me. Well it has been a great week for me with some great moments.

1. My husband and I strapped on our cow-folk boots then went on to take swing dancing lessons for the first time. I already kinda know how to swing dance. But we had a lot of fun. Do you know how to swing dance?



2. I went and met up with a couple of my favorite friends over the past weekend.  It was good to see them both and had a great time chatting and catching up.

3. My husband and I have started going to one of my favorite parks here locally every weekend. We go out there to run actually and to get some sun rays. I'm very proud of my husband because this time he ran up a foot hill and did not stop! That is such an accomplishment for him! Me on the other hand, well, hills are still not my favorite. Besides, someone has to watch out for the snakes! Not kidding!

4. I received an invite to what is called a "Designer Derby" and I'm so excited about it. The Designer Derby is getting a bunch of local designers getting together just to mingle and enjoy watching horse races. Basically a very mini version of the Kentucky Derby, but just for designers. There will be a fun derby hat competition as well. I've always wanted to go to the Kentucky Derby and I think this event will fill that void.

5. Then finally these guys. Well, just because.



How was your week?


2 comments on "High 5 for Friday!!"
  1. Great post! Jp and I still need to go swing dancing together! Looks like you two are doing well :) Have you made the big move yet? I've been thinking about getting my blog going so thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do LOTS of research. I'm also learning as I go. And yes we have done the big move and we love it! Next year we may buy! ;) Fingers crossed. How are you guys doing? We miss seeing you guys.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature