life | design | style

High Five For Friday!

| On
6/27/2014
Well friend, it is yet another Friday. The first summer Friday that is. Can you believe next week will be the fun festivities of the Fourth of July? Life could slow down a bit, especially on weekends! Right!? Well, it's been a good week and here are my top five.

1. My husband and I had our very first cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for the first time in years. Let me tell you, the vanilla bean flavored one, is OHHH so GOOD!

2. Miranda Lambert is my most favorite country singers, and she came out with a new music video this week. Have you seen it? Awesome.

3. I've attended to the IIDA Designer Derby this Wednesday and I had a blast mingling with other professionals and local reps from our area.



4. My friend and I were guess betting just for fun - no real money bets. Now I wish I did, each race I guessed on for a horse to win, was a winner! Or at least placed.  Ha ha! Oh well, I still had a lot of fun. Definately putting this on my calendar for next year.


5. Rainy Days. Here in the high plains desert we have mostly have wonderful sunny days. Don't get me wrong, I love sunny days but who wouldn't want a break from it and just listen to rain the fall?


How was your week?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature