life | design | style

DIY Personalized Fall Wreath

| On
9/08/2012

Here is a how-to or Do-It-Yourself personalized fall wreath to place on your front door OR place it as a focal point in a room for seasonal decor.

So here is what you need:

- Grape vine-like wreath
- A letter - I used the first letter of my last name.
- Spray Paint (Color of your choice. For me I used left over camo green spray paint from my husbands hunting crafts! That's normal, right?)
- A mini bouquet of fall colored flowers (or individual ones if you prefer.)
- Craft wire
- Scissors




It's ok, to just "stuff" the main stem of your mini bouquet. Just as I done below.


Then bend the flowers of your choice of cover.



 Once you've done so, start tackling it down with the craft wire. I'll be honest, it was kind of a pain in the butt.





In the meantime, be sure you spray paint your letter. Once it dries you could sand it with a light sand paper grade to give it more of a vintage look. Then again use your craft wire to attach it to the wreath.






Finally! Hang it on your door! It's super cute and super easy to make. I hope you enjoyed this post. Happy Fall Decorating!

 


 
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature