life | design | style

High Five for Friday

| On
6/20/2014
It's Friday!!! I'm ready for it to be Friday since this week was kind of a long one.

Here are the top 5 that has happened to me this week.

1. Scott and I decided to go explore around an Idaho last Saturday. We decided to check out an historic ghost town in the  Owyhee Mountains. Totally a different world when you drive up to the windy dirt road that is about 6,000' elevation. The town is unique and so primitive. No electricity, just through solar or by a  generator.  If your in Idaho, it is definitely worth the visit. We hope to go back and camp sometime this summer.




2. I finally had a piece rhubarb pie! Well, what I mean is I haven't had one in years. My mom makes the best homemade pies. Every time I'm craving one, it is always a strawberry rhubarb flavor. Don't get me wrong, those are good but nobody ever has just rhubarb. Can't tell that I liked it, huh?




3. As I'm still on a journey onto getting healthy, I made this really yummy healthy chicken tacos for dinner last night. The lettuce is the wrap! I'll be sure to share with you the recipe sometime next week. 


4. I was given the news that my brother will be coming into town in less than 2 weeks! I'm so excited!

5. Though it hasn't happened yet, I'll be buying stuff to make my derby hat! Can't wait to show you!

How has your week been?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature