life | design | style

High 5 for Friday!

| On
6/06/2014
Happy Friday! I like doing these link-ups with other fellow bloggers and to also reflect on the week. It is good for the soul.

Here's a look back at some of my favorite things this past week:

1. Went to the town's farmers market this past weekend. It is super small, but worth it. I bought a couple  herbs for my little herb garden. I love having fresh herbs near by, not only do they smell heavenly, they make your food dish taste even better!






2. Now that I have my career, I had to move closer to where the firm is. I've been blessed that I've landed one at an area I really wanted to call home. For the last 2 and 1/2 weeks, I'm still trying to settle in! Although,  I really want to take the time to home decor our new home. I need to allow the house to "speak to me" - you know what I mean? Or am I the only one that thinks this? Nevermind. Moving on..

3. I've started back up my blog! It's so weird to what seems like having somewhat of a life again. What a feeling it is to know that I can sit down, be creative on my own terms, and write about the small things I love about life. And better yet, I get to share it with you!

4. I'm getting healthier. Yep. I'm do'in it! And I already dropped a couple lbs this week. I hope your joining in with me in this journey!

5. Lunch at the Park. It's a restaurant that is in a certain district in the area. It's oh-so-wonderful and had a bowl of delicious vegetable soup. Yum!

How was your week?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature