life | design | style

Home Trend: Navy Blue

| On
6/18/2014
Ok I'm currently crushing on the color of navy blue that has been happening in residential interiors. I'm a little obsessed. Well not really. But I've been wooing over some of the pictures that I've been seeing with Pottery Barn . As time goes on, you will see that my personal home style is kind of neutral with subtle hints of color. That is the best way to try and introduce color into your home if you are afraid of too much of it - consider that a free professional designer advice. Just kidding. Anyways, this color is clean, airy, classy, sophisticated, happy... Here is a few things from Pottery Barn that are great ways to add subtle hints of Navy Blue into your home.

1. In your hallway, in the kitchen, bathroom, this runner is a great added accent piece.


2. Pillows are the most safest, perfect piece to add interest and color into your living room or bedroom. Mix it up even with playful patterns! Always place a large pattern paired with a small pattern or just a plain solid color. Here is this one that caught my eye, plus I just love IKAT pattern!


3. Lastly, for your home decor eye candy, is the bathroom! Urg, love the shades of the navy color, don't you?



What is your favorite color for your home interior? Are you crushing on the color navy too?

See you later!

K-diddy



*Pottery Barn has no idea that I posted this post, I just did this for my own personal enjoyment.*




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature