life | design | style

Getting Healthy Series: Week Two

| On
6/09/2014
Well dear friend, I have managed to drop almost 4 lbs for the past week and a half! Some days are hard being tempted on those juicy burgers layered with cheese and .... Ah - I should stop! Anyways, I've done a bit of research on how much I should eat on protein, carbs, fiber, and fats. And don't forget the calories. It's really hard to manage all those numbers. I'm not gonna lie it's a challenge.

Although, I've noticed my energy level has been going up. I have been drinking more and more water and finding little ways to adding more activity throughout my day. Even if it's calculating. One of the things I have managed to put onto my schedule for this week (and will be doing for now on) is Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Man, that girl will kick your butt! It's HARD! But I think it's worth it and can not wait to see my picture results. Don't worry I'll share them with you to.

For today, I'm going to share a little recipe that I love that is great for lunches or dinner. The skinny flatout margarita pizza.

Here is what you need:

Preheat oven to 365.

- I Flatout Bread
- 2 1/2 Tbn of Pizza Sauce
- 1/8 c. of shredded cheese
- Basil (preferably fresh)
- Balsamic Vinegar


1. Spread the pizza sauce evenly ontop the flatout



 2. Cute the basil into little pieces and add them as a topping, spread your cheese, and add dashes of balsamic vinegar.
3. Put into oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.



I hope you will enjoy this dish. It goes well with a great salad as well. The pizza is about 250 calories to eat. If you want to join with me on my journey, you can find my fitness pal under as CatieBuck2013. Find me and join with me on this!

K - D!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature