life | design | style

Getting Healthy Series: My Workout Routine

| On
9/01/2014





When going to the gym, I like having a goal to work towards. It's important to not have the same workout routine every time you hit the gym. Why? It would get boring quickly for one, plus you need to keep your body guessing as to whats going to happen next. This is what I do when I head to gym, at least a 1/2 hour of intense cardio. I'm going to sound super crazy but I do want myself really uncomfortable when I do my cardio. I know, I'm nuts! It must be that I've been watching a lot of Biggest Loser or something. And honestly, I think it's melting my unwanted pounds. :) For my HIIT Intervals, I start on the treadmill with a 5 minute walk (3.3 mph), then 2 minutes at a comfortable jog (5.4 mph). Then I start really making my self run somewhere between 6-7mph for about a minute & a half BUT the 30 seconds, I amp the incline to 4 or maybe 5. I'll repeat that for about 15 minutes. Then to complete my intense cardio, I'll do 10-15 minutes of the stair treadmill. Talk about being uncomfortable!!! I hope you'll enjoy this workout. I love learning or seeing new workout routines. What's yours? Please share!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature