life | design | style

High Five for Friday!

| On
8/29/2014

Friday is here and there is a 3 day weekend ahead! Right? Maybe just the regular to for me since I still have deadline to attack. But there will finally be a bit of downtime which I really need.

Here is the top 5 things that happened for my week:

1 - Found a great workout routine/training to do at the gym. I really like it, and noticing that I'm getting better and stronger. I'll have to share with you soon!

2 - Had lunch at my favorite park area with my co-worker this week. Always a plus!

3 - Having my first pumpkin pie latte! Ahhh I love those! Is anyone else ready for fall? I know I am and I've been itching to get my fall decor and scents out. Okay so perhaps I am pushing my fall scents.

4 - I discovered the new sport of boxing. My husband was teaching me and I got really into it and really loved the aggression it got out! Anyways, needless to say, my husband was excited to see me take interest in it that he went out and bought me pink gloves. :)

5 - My husband bought me this really cute decorative owl light! Perfect to start my fall decor!

How has your week been!?!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature