life | design | style

Picking Apples

| On
9/29/2014


Yesterday, after church, I've convinced my husband earlier in the week to go and pick some apples at a local orchard.   It was surprising to learn that he has never done this before. Throughout our marriage, I've manage to expose himself to many things that he has never tried or has never done before. And honestly, I find it very entertaining. He puts a good effort into trying things I introduce him to just because he knows I love it. It's one of the many reason why I love him so.






 This is such an unflattering picture of me! Anyways, moving on...




After the orchard, I decided to try something new for myself. For a while, I've been really wanting to make my own applesauce to just eat as is, and adding it some baking goodies that I plan on making later this week. When fall comes, I really get in the mood for drinking tea, to reading more, cozy up to my blanket and baking.  I'll have to let you know how my homemade applesauce turned out. So far, my home smells A-mazing. How was your weekend? Do you do some apple picking?

Thanks for visiting!

Catie

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature