life | design | style

Fall Fashion Cravings

| On
9/10/2014





01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08


I love fall. I. really. Love. fall. Can't you tell? Not only the decor, but the fashion. The deep, rich, colors, the cozy sweaters,... it's a beautiful time of year.  My personal fall pallet for this year is more towards charcoals, pinot, and camel-colored browns. I like to wear sophisticated clothing yet versatile pieces that could be easily dressed up or down. Overall, I'm pretty simple when it comes to my wardrobe. What are your fall fashion craving?     
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature