life | design | style

High Five for (Friday) Saturday

| On
9/13/2014
The weekend is in full swing. This week has been really busy since my work is still going through this super busy spell. But there have been some really good/fun days into the mix. Boy, I've really been needing them to!

Here is what I've been up to this last couple of weeks.

1. The firm I've been working for is in the works of opening a new studio space. We been picking out finishes, paint colors, tile, carpet, stains, lighting.... it's been a really fun process. Since we've been working really hard lately, my principal took us out to go thrift shopping to find unique pieces to go into our new studio space.  Let me tell you, I cannot wait to show the big reveal.

2. My husband and I did a mini mini camp trip. Just one night to meet with old friends, ride some horses, and do some exploring on the 4-wheelers. It was a well worth (short) camp trip.




3. I couldn't help it; I've said it earlier, and I'll say it again - I've officially brought out my fall decor out. There.

4. Earlier this week, I had a dinner event to attend to with my husband. It was good to see and meet his other co-workers, his bosses, and their wives.

5. Last night, I had my first ladies night. It's not my very first, first ladies night. It is because I still feel like the "new kid"on the block. Anyways  it was a really great time meeting new people! Hope I'll get invited again. :)

That's it for this week,


Thanks for visiting!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature