life | design | style

Feeling Fall

| On
9/08/2014


Fall is just around the corner, and believe me,  I'm ready for the season. Aren't you?  I've officially gave into my temptation of my fall decor. Am I the only one that brings out the seasonal decor out a little early? Please say that I'm not.  I love fall colors, the crisp cool air, the fashion, the smells... It's the best! Oh and pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING! Yes I am one of those fanatics that loves the flavor of pumpkin. By the way, I do have a couple of past posts here and here that are perfect DIY fall decor projects to display in your home. I've found a couple of really great inspirations into your fall temptation. Or just come and visit my pinterest board of more inspiration to get other fall decor ideas.

By the way, I've noticed that my Friday post didn't go up! OPS! I accidentally set it to the wrong day. Oh well. But thank you for visiting today. Have a great start of your week. 

Catie 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature