life | design | style

How to Pack a Carry-On Bag for a Business Trip

| On
9/22/2014






Today is my first time to travel via airplane for work. I'm heading down to Phoenix, Arizona to take part in the furniture move-in of our nearly completed 4-story behavioral health facility. It's really exciting to see this building for the first time in-person and to see my interior renders come to life. Anyways, I digress, I found I put a lot of work into packing my carry-ons for my 2 day trip. Hey, this is new to me!

Here is what I packed in my carry-on luggage bag:

- 2 dress pants
- 2 dress shirts
- blazer
- p.j.'s
- 1 small bag of toiletries (i.e. travel sized shampoo, face wash, hair spray, etc,..)
- curling iron
- dress flats
- 1 small bag of hair combs, hair ties, bobby-pins
- 1 small makeup bag - only what you need
- a pair of underwear
- phone & tablet charger


In my handbag carry-on:

- wallet
- business card organizer
- notebook
- tablet
- 1 small bag for lotion, perfume, kleenex, sanitizer,...

Hope this helps you for your first time ever traveling for work. I'll have to recap my trip!

Thanks friend for visiting!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature