life | design | style

Friday Finds : Pinterest

| On
9/19/2014



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


1. This is cute lil twist to your bedroom mirror. Love the grey and gold touch. I think I may have to do this to my bathroom mirror.

2. Hollow out the lemon seems like a really cute unique idea. I may have to do this put them out on my patio. Or an evening to add a decorative touch when having guests over. 

3. Owls. Nough said. 

4. I've been wanting these fringe boots for like years! But they are so much $$$!!! One of these days. 

5. Isn't this phone case pretty!? I love the geometric detail. 

6. Really, really need to get my hair done. Trimmed, touch of freshener of color. I'm confessing a sin right now and I haven't had my hair done since March! 

7. My anniversary is coming up, I'd really love to add this somewhere in our home. 

8. The "oh deer" sign, perfect to hang in home for the upcoming fall and winter season. 

Do you Pinterest? You probably do. 

Thanks for visiting today! Happy Friday!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature