life | design | style

High Five for Friday!

| On
9/26/2014


This week has been a busy one yet, really rewarding.  For the first time in my young career, I saw my interior renders come to life on a project. To me, there is no greater award to see something you've help create come to life. If you haven't been keeping up with my on my Instagram, I traveled to Phoenix, Arizona to job train on installing and to shadow on project manage. Honestly, I'm not sure how my principal does it. By the end of my short 2-day trip, I was throughly exhausted.

Here are my top 5 for the week.

1. My husband and I on Sunday, went to an orchard to purchase cider. Guys, this was a big deal for me. You know why? Because when I left my home state of Michigan, I feared that I will never again taste raw, made on site, fresh apple cider ever again.  Well on that Sunday, I was wrong. And my husband, never tasted it either. He loved it - I loved it!

2. Flying down to Arizona for work, I got to do the touristy thing. Well, for a few minutes, in the air anyway. I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. Well, I did. :)


3. I've said it earlier, and I'll say it again. What a reward it was to finally see this project almost completed and to see my interior renders come to life for the first time. That was awesome.



4. I'm probably going to sound silly, but I thought it was cool to see palm trees and cactuses. More so impressed to see cactuses since it was my first time ever to see any at that size. Sheltered, I know.



5. Over all, I learned a lot from this trip. Met a lot of people to help make this project possible. In a way, I felt like I was back in college. Did I mention I really love what I do?

How was your week?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature