life | design | style

Taking Stock

| On
7/16/2014




Checking into my other favorite blogs one morning, I cam across this post. I thought it would be a fun to do this little post to reflect and document what is currently happening in life. In the next year, I hope to remember to go back and reflect on this again. Here is my addition on taking stock.



Making : time for me to hit the gym - 2 on, 1 off..
Cooking : well baking..skinny lemon cake with light whipped cream and lavender sprinkles. 
Drinking : iced water
Reading: Hospitality Design magazine for work. 
Wanting: more time through out my day.
Looking: forward to see one of my friends tomorrow. 
Playing: with my dogs.
Wasting: time (always).. well not really. maybe.
Sewing: nothing. I just don't sew. Well maybe just a little.
Wishing: this hump I'm going through would just get over with..
Enjoying: sitting next to my husband on our comfy couch. 
Waiting: to get into the new studio office!
Liking: kimonos and ripped jean shorts.
Wondering: when it will get cool enough so that I can mow the lawn.
Loving: spinach, shaved almonds, and coconut oil.
Hoping: for more patience.
Needing: some groceries.
Smelling: scentsy's apple pie.
Wearing: ripped jean shorts and light flowy dark blue shirt.
Following: the news. 
Noticing: getting up early in mornings are really hard but oh-so-worth it. 
Knowing: I'll get there with persistence and hard work. 
Thinking: I should take my dogs out for a walk.
Feeling: sore
Bookmarking: websites because of their unique designs for work. 
Opening: my water bottle.
Giggling: at a funny video I saw on FB.
Feeling: a bit tired.


Here is a blank one and you can do on for yourself!

 Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:
Well thanks for visiting! See you Friday!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature