life | design | style

Getting Healthy: Week Eight

| On
7/21/2014


Well I'm about 2/3rds the way through of my 3 month series of getting healthy. It's been a process that's for sure. Again, I was hoping by this point, I would be able to share with you my costumed  workout plan from the trainer. But, it seems that the trainer has quite the gym. They are, however, are in the works of finding a new one.  Soooo we will have to wait a bit longer, unfortunately. For this week, I'll  be showing my go-to essentials I use to keep myself on track. They are the bottle blender, gummy multi-vitamins, lean protein powder, camel back water bottle, my phone, ear buds, and a mini cooler. On another side note, I have another goal to work for. My new goal for the week is to really amp up my water intake. I've done my research, and come to find out I should drink an ounce of water for every pound that I weigh. Crazy, huh!? I'm thinking how and the heck can I drink all those ounces?! If a person weighs 180, that is drinking gallon and a half!

Thanks for visiting today. And please like my Facebook page!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature