life | design | style

It High Five for Friday!!

| On
7/25/2014

Another Friday has yet again approached us. It has been a fast and busy week for me. Oh - but very good! Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures to show for it. I wish I did. Seen so many beautiful sights this week.

So here's a look at my favorite moments for the week.

1. On Sunday, I had a great workout. Then right after, my husband and I did an impromptu date night. Sort of. We went for a walk along the Greenbelt for a few miles.  It was fun see the rafters floating down the river, taking a tour inside the nature center, enjoying the sites, etc,.. Then, we heard lightning and then it started sprinkling on us. Needless to say, it was such a great evening.


2.  Tuesday evening,  was time well spent with some of my family. One from Alaska, another all the way from the Michigan. We all sat down outside of the Cottonwood Grill, drinking wine, eating, and just catching up. I'm a big family gal, and I just love being with them.

3. Saturday night was the Snake River Stampede rodeo. That, my friend, has to be one of the best entertaining rodeos I've ever been to. I think it is better than the PBR! My favorite would be the bronc riders, and I'd say the steer wrestlers. I think my husband should become a steer wrestler... just saying.  On another note - how cute is this mutton busting?!

4. Wednesday, was an evening event for work. Just for educational purposes. But, I did see one of favorite friends that I haven't seen in a few weeks. Plus, I bought myself a kimono ( my new obsession). So comfy!



5. I'm so excited to say that they're going to be a lot of great things happening at my career. We got word about a certain thing that we've been working on for months. But I can't say what it is just yet - stay tuned.

How was your week?



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature