life | design | style

Getting Healthy Series: Week Six

| On
7/07/2014
This past week was pretty successful, but still not at 100%. Hey-that's okay! You know why? I'm learning to enjoy my process. My husband and me has decided to do a whole another level and join a gym. We will have a personal trainer to help get us started and will give us that extra push to get to where we want to be with our personal fitness goals. How exciting! We went to tour the facility today and we cannot wait to get started. I know that this is a short post but I'm still trying to figure out this journey and get myself on a more straighter pathway. Next week, I'll share with you what my trainer has given me for my fitness program. Until then, be sure to follow me on my fitnesspal under as CatieBuck2013. And don't forget to grab some tools that will help you along the way like these magazines. 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature