life | design | style

High Five For Friday

| On
7/04/2014
Happy 4th of July! Summer is now in full swing and it has been kinda toasty these last few days. My brother is here and we've been having just laid back days with really nothing special planed and just going with the flow. Yesterday, we went to an old west town of Idaho City walking around and having some ice cream. Today, again it'll be a laid back day.  Although we will be attending a Shakespeare play of Les Miserables this evening.  I'm kind of excited!

Well here are my favorite five things that has happened to me this week.


1. I've finally got the chance to try the District Coffee House, which is such a unique, cute, and has really yummy lattes!




2. My brother is here!!! I'm excited that he is here to spend some time with me and my husband this week. This guy sure knows how to make me laugh!


3. I joined a Revit Group here locally to keep on my education with the Revit architecture computer program. I'm so glad I did, because I'm not all that tech savy. Plus I did learn new things!

4. Yet again, I'm spoiled by my brother! He got me a cute owl vase and some flowers to put them in. Aren't I lucky to have such a great brother?!


5. It is the 4th of July! I love this holiday, but still trying to get what there is to do in this area. I hope something I'll find something enjoyable that I'll just make it a tradition. I prefer traditions :).

Hope your going to have a happy Friday and a wonderful 4th with your family and friends. Please be safe and enjoy your day!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature