life | design | style

Meet Catie

| On
7/06/2012

Kennedy Meadows, CA


Hey ya'll! Welcome to Lil Bucks Homestead blog! This is my first blog post......ever. Anyhow, I would like to introduce myself and let you know what it’s all going to be all about.. I am originally from the southwest Michigan area and relocated to Idaho six years ago to finish my education and fulfill my dream of living in the west. I am an interior design student, and as my husband can surely tell you I love to take my work home with me. He says he does not mind because it is like coming home to a new house all the time.
My husband is truly my best friend. I’m so blessed to have him as my husband. How I met him has to be a post within itself. Let me tell you, we were nuts! But it is truly quite a love story.
Just before I met my husband I found my kid as I call him. My four year old Golden Retriever Koby. (*sigh* They just grow up so fast don't they? I can't believe he is that old already)If you have ever seen the movie “Up” just picture the dog Doug just bigger and wigglier. But really he is just the biggest lover you’ll ever meet.




Koby



Ace is my husband’s little heathen as he calls him. He is about a four year old blue healer that we rescued from an animal shelter. He follows Scott everywhere, no really he does!












Anyways, this blog is a place for me to share my love of interior design and hopefully meet other interior designers to learn from, to be inspired from, and to expand my creativity with my readers. I won’t all be interior design, but I also want to share the other things that I enjoy! So follow me and let’s become friends!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature