life | design | style

High Five for Friday!

| On
7/06/2012
Yes it is Friday, the best day of the week! Which means I'll be linking up with Lauren from my grey desk blog.

So here is my 5 great things that happened to me this week!


1. I bought my plane ticket to visit my family in the great lake state. And I'll be leaving in 2 weeks!


2. My husband and I got an invitation to go to a friends 30th birthday party at a camp ground for a whole weekend. I'm pretty stoked that I'll be finally getting to camp for the first time this year.

3. On the 4th of July my husband and I spent a relaxing day out at a reservoir and went fishing. We didn’t catch anything but we watched some eagles that were hanging about. They are so fun to watch!


4. I'm doing Weight Watchers and lost 1.5 lbs for the week!
5. I've finally started my blog! YAY!

How was your week?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature