life | design | style

Just a Mini Lift: Part One

| On
7/09/2012
Okay so here is my first "Do-It-Yourself" project you can do at home. But I'm only going to show you the before...well for now anyway. One of the ways I gain experience on interiors is basically trail and error. Its like you don't know if you like it once you try it. Anyways, I'm like my own worst client. I always tend to do what is safe - like going with non exciting color and/or prints ( which is mainly due to my husbands objections). But when it comes to my friends or other clients (which I'll share eventually) I've had, then I'm all about adding the color, prints, and anything to make it look grand.




The Mini Lift - Before


The Mini Lift - Before







 Yes this is bit of a boring problem area here. Stayed tuned to show how I do the after!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature