life | design | style

Cajun Shrimp? It is the Best!

| On
7/16/2012
Just the other day I listened to some advise of another fellow blogger of purchasing a universal yet flattering shade of red/orange/pink/coral nail polish.

I was skeptical at first... especially with the color red, or gosh even an orangey-red! We don't really get along all that well.

And then I discovered something.... This is the most flattering red/orangish/pink/coral I've ever seen! I'm in love!






Considered yourself enlightened!



You can find this OPI Cajun Shrimp here or at your nearest professional beauty store! I'm telling you, you'll fall in love with this color to! So perfect for the summer.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature