life | design | style

H54F!

| On
7/13/2012
Yes it's Friday! So it is time to reflect what has been great for me for the week! I would almost say its almost life changing....only to a certain extent.

So here is the 5 great things that happened to me for the week:

1. My friend asked me to be a braids maid in her wedding, so I think it's just an honor!

2. I'm, of coarse, on weight watchers and found out they make chicken burgers. Let me tell you they're are soooo good with mango salsa from Q'doba! It was so good I ate it b/4 I could even take a picture of it to share with you!


3. My husband and I went out for a very pleasant evening walk. The sunset was gorgous, thunder heads in the sky, then when it went to dusk the lightning was flashing that matched the coral/orange colored sunset. What a great night! And don't worry, the lightning was way off in the distance.




From KHQ News!!




4. As of today, my husband is officially free from the Marines! It's a great day for him so we're going out tonight and celebrating! YAY!! He is finally 100% MINE! :) Just an FYI my husband is the one on the right. Did I also mention that he is a twin too?




My husband and his brother in Iraq


5. I got my braces and luckily they are porcelain so they won't be that noticeable!


Happy Friday!!!!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature