life | design | style

High Five For Friday!

| On
8/01/2014


Hi friend! Can you believe this is the first day of August?!? Oh my gosh time could slow down. Really. Either that, or I'm just incredibly busy. Which I am. A lot has been happening lately and I can't wait to share.


Here are the top five that has happened for me this week.

1. On Sunday, I convinced my sin to who I call my Idaho mom. I told her that I've only rode horse only 1 time since I went and finished college. She was in shock! This last Sunday I finally get to do my most favorite hobby of all. Trail riding or just riding horses in general. Yes finally after all the those college years. I had a reunion with my favorite horse named Moon Shine. It seemed that he remembered me and was nuzzling me in my arm. Anyways just a sweet horse. Here are a couple of the pictures from last Sunday and the others are old ones from when I lived and worked on the ranch.






















2. We went to a location to measure a building of ours, and it seemed to be a quick flash back of good'ol studio days.

3. One of our venders for work just gave my firm tiles. Just gave them to us for a project! Let me tell you, if your a designer like me and when your told you pick out anything you want while your in a showroom - you get all giddy like your in a candy store. So awesome of them to do that for us! (Did I mention that your the top of my list for my future business.)

4. My husband came home from work one day to give me flowers. I love that man so much. I'd say he's a keeper.

5. Yesterday, I was offered a raise from work! Love my job!

How was your week? Tell me about it!

Thanks for visiting!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature