life | design | style

I know I'm late but....High Five For Friday!

| On
8/15/2014

Well I have a feeling I'll be playing catch up for the next couple of weeks. It has been CRA-ZY lately. Especially with work. Yes that is why I'm late. Not only that, but I have to pull an all weekender. But hey, looking on the bright side, I will be getting overtime! I have a few great things to share from the past couple of weeks, since I missed last week. So here are my top things that has happened to me over the last couple of weeks.

1. My husband and I finally has made it down in California to see some his family and friends. It has been 3 years since we've last been down. And boy, it was so nice! If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a big family girl. Love being around 'em!

2. On the way down to Cali (we drove, in case you didn't know), we passed sooo many wild mustangs. It was so amazing and beautiful.


3. A visit to Kennedy Meadows. I will do a recap soon but that place is so much fun. Honestly, it also is a place that forces you to relax and to really enjoy the company around you.

4. I caught my first fish in a stream and had to kiss the little sucker. More of this story later..

5. Last night, I've gotten to met one of my husbands fellow Marine buddies. It's always special to meet these guys, not only are they close to my husband, but they go through with a lot together. It honestly makes me feel all warm inside when they're always welcome me with open arms.

I hope you had a fabulous couple of weeks. Thanks for visiting!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature