life | design | style

It's August- in Smashing Magazine!

| On
8/01/2012
Hello Folks!

Sorry I've been a little bad about keeping up on posts. I've just gotten back into the grove from getting back from the great lake state. I have so many neat ideas to share with you on how tos on design and decorating. For the time being however, I'll give you a desk top lift (sort of) for your laptop, at home office, or your office at work. Has anyone heard of smashing magazine? If you google smashing magazine the month whatever year it is they have the cutest (and some a little weird) desktop images with or without calenders.  So go on smashing magazine and update your computer backround! It's one of the simple pleasures I quite enjoy for myself each month.

Here is what you'll find for august!






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature