life | design | style

A lesson in Geometry Design

| On
8/04/2012
Hello again!

I'm giving a lesson of geometry! Before you think "Really? I'm so over Geometry!", this is more of... . I guess you would call it a visual lesson? Anyway, I got this inspiration when I took a landscape architecture class of materials and plants when it came to me - I can use this idea for decor! What I'm about to show you is perfect for a fire place mantel, floating bookshelfs, entertainment centers, perhaps a buffet table of your favorite personal items... or WHATEVER! So here it is... Let's think of equilateral, isosceles, and scalene triangles. Gosh, it makes me sound so smart! HA! I'll admit - I had to google the names of theses specific triangles to make my piont. So here are my picture examples of a few different ways to display!

FYI: These are taken on my entertainment center in my living room.

We'll start with visualizing the equalatural triangle:


equalatural triangle




The Scalene Triangle - a simple yet a modern look..






Then finally the Isosceles Triangle.




Consider yourself enlightened! Did I make geometry a little more fun? If you have any questions ask me!! Go ahead I dare you!!
Have fun and happy decorating!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature