life | design | style

It's September - Change your Desktop!

| On
9/01/2012
Hi there!

It's the first day of September and unfortunately these are the last days of summer but don't fret fall is just around the corner.I love fall actually, it means my home will get a little bit more cozier with these upcoming decor tricks and parties DIY to make your home looking like Martha Stewart just stopped by. So bare with me on this next adventure.

Anyway, I clearly got a little side tracked... it is time to update your desktop from smashing magazine! And here are some of my favorites:

 
 

 
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature