life | design | style

H54F!!

| On
9/07/2012
It's another Friday and here my five things that happened to me this week.

1. My husband and I went and did a mini, mini camp trip to Sandpiont and we had a romantic sunset dinner.

2. My first studio project is already done!

3. My husband got me the second Fiftey Shades Darker book.

4. Pumpkin spice lattes finally arrived at Starbucks.

5. My husband will enjoy a glass of port wine. You don't understand - it is a break though.

Hows your week??
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature