life | design | style

October Beauty Favorites

| On
10/08/2014

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |



Hands down that fall fashion and beauty is the most fun and most inspiring to me. Just love it. Here are this months favorite beauty products you must try. 

1. Essie's Carry On. One of my top color picks for this years fall fashion. Just a  deep merlot color. What can I say more about it? It's just a beautiful color. 

2. Olay's Autumn Renew. This is honestly my first time trying Olay body wash. Well, I'm hooked. Not only does it smell well, fall, but it is so moisturizing! 

3. Charlotte Tilbury. Okay. I honestly don't have this (it's a bit pricey), but it is on my most wanted list. These colors see, so perfect for the eyes this time of year. Especially if you have hazel green eyes like myself. I bet they'll pop! 

4. BareMinerals - jack of all trades in Sure Thing. Love. I'm not really a lipstick kind of gal but I do like wearing some every now and then. However, this - this is a lip balm lip stain. It gives just a pretty subtle hint of color on your lips without looking too overdone. I just love this product - perfect for daytime.

5. Smash Box Halo Long wear Blush. This is one of my other favorite products. A little bit will go a long way. I personally like to blushes with a hint of bronzer with a soft hint of pink. It gives a natural glow. You need to try this. 

Have you tried any of these products? Which one is your favorite?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature