life | design | style

Word (or words) of the Year...

| On
1/02/2016



2016 will be an exciting year full of trying new things and having big goals that will be personally and professionally growing. I have fully committed myself in training for a half marathon this June as well as training with a personal trainer. My husband and I will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary together (8 years!?!). This year will also be taking part of a building project right in my home town of the mitten state. 

This years word(s) of the year for me is balance and focus

There is a ton to look forward to, but I always have a constant struggle with balancing and focusing both when I'm working and when I am not. The thing is, I know I can do it. I know I can set up lists of to-do's and achieve them. But sometimes I have too-many and tilt too much on one side or that I hustle and overlook some things. Or its when I get too many ideas that I want to achieve and can't find the balance nor the focus to do it... 

So, for 2016, I'm going to practice balance and focus. 

I'm going to make a strong effort to write the more important things that I want to accomplish professionally and personally, and to find the perfect balance into getting them accomplished.  I'm going to also make a stronger effort to be more focused on getting things done for work and at home. Hopefully practicing balance and focus will help me set up more of success on whatever task is at hand at any given moment.

Have you picked a work for your year? I'd love to hear from you.  
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature