life | design | style

Reflecting On 2015...

| On
1/09/2016


Well we are a week into the new year and well its been a little bit of a ruff start. But hey, I'm glad to place this past week behind me. This past 2015 I can sum up like this; friends and family. My husband and I were so blessed with our friends and family we were able to see. My brother was able to come out a couple of times, my dad and his wife, my husband family, trips to Michigan ... And then my best of friends to that I don't really see all that much. What a nice blessing!!  Also the year ended with a bang with me landing a job in my hometown for the firm I work for. It'll be definately one of the highlights of my career. 

But I am looking forward to 2016. I am working on a secret project right now and it won't be reveled till the middle of spring. I can't wait. Also, it is my goal to become a certified Interior Designer by the end of the year. Well, all this is just to name a few.. 

Have a wonderful weekend!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature