life | design | style

High Five For Friday!

| On
11/28/2014
It's high five for Friday - and we're at the tail end of November. Can you believe it? Its been a crazy busy month of working and quite a bit of travel. It's been a while since I have done one of these and it would be a great time to reflect great things on what has happened to me this past week. Well it is the season to reflect right?

1. Ahhhh Christmas decor. Its my favorite time of year seeing the glow of christmas lights, the reflections and textures of tree ornaments. But in all honesty, I've had them up the last 2 weeks, at least.

Living Room.


2. Yesterday, for Thanksgiving, we went to a close family friends house to have dinner. It was fun, relaxing, and yes of course, great food to eat.

3. Oh Idaho, you just don't ever disappoint. Nuf -said.

The high desert and the snow-topped mountains


4. Last weekend, me and one of my really good friends had lunch, shopped, and went to a christmas bazaar. What isn't so fun then getting together with one of girlfriends to just spend an afternoon doing that?

5. A week ago, I had my first ever trip to Vegas. It was for work, but I talked into my boss in going down to the strip. I just wanted to check it out - just to see it. We did. We went to Gordon Ramsey's BurGR place which was delicious. Then did the tourist thing of taking pictures right after. Other than that, it was a great work trip!
Vegas Strip


How was your week? Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving?
2 comments on "High Five For Friday!"
  1. I like Vegas for all the shopping.

    Kate Spade Handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo I may have to enter! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature